The purpose of this event is to launch the full set of results of the 3-year Deep Decarbonization Pathways (DDP) project in Brazil, India, Indonesia and South Africa. The country leads will present the main policy recommendations emerging from the scenarios developed and the policy analysis undertaken in collaboration with various stakeholders. Country policy-makers, as panelists, will contribute to the appraisal of the short-term agenda identified by the in-country scientists as well as the effectiveness of different approaches used to inform LTS. Researchers, practitioners, NGOs, think tanks and policymakers are invited to join the DDP community to learn and discuss critical priorities for these countries and for international cooperation.
The event will take place the 7th November from 9:30 to 11:30 UK time in the Merchants House of Glasgow. Please, do register by filling this short form if you are planning to attend the event in person or virtually.
- Marta Torres Gunfaus, IDDRI
- Anna Prez Catal, IDDRI
- Amit Garg, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Richard Baron (moderator), 2050 Pathways Platform
- Ucok Siagian (Center for Researchon Energy Policy of The Institut Teknologi Bandung – CREP-ITB)
- Rizaldi Boer, Bogor Agricultural University – CCROM IPB
- Hilton Trollip, University of Cape Town
- Bryce McCall, University of Cape Town
- Emilio La Rovere, CentroClima/COPPE Brazil, UFRJ